Saturday, January 13, 2007

10 things that, when dropped innocuously into a conversation, sometimes make me laugh for no reason

  1. Spoons
  2. Coconuts
  3. Toast
  4. Bananas
  5. Marmalade
  6. Pineapples
  7. Toenails
  8. Elephants
  9. Pickles
  10. Deranged Ostriches

I'm not sure what it means that 6/10 of these items can be found in the kitchen. The kitchen is not a particularly funny room to be in. Oh well. Just a post to let all my loyal fans know I'm still alive. Oh, and I'm going to Slovakia. Don't know where in Slovakia, but will eventually. I find myself unable to come up with anything deep to say today, so I gave you Deranged Ostriches and Marmalade instead. College applications have stolen my mind out from under me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Aub, I had to look at the map to even find Slovakia.
From what I have found on the internet, it looks BEAUTIFUL.
Mountains, rivers, beautiful castles. WOW - Are you excited? I'm sort of scared for you but then I'm not very adventerous and we know God will be with you all the way and so will we with our prayers.
Love you

Adam said...

...Toenails? You're...strange =)

Cya in a few for rehearsal.

Ahoj!

TurtleGirl said...

I would say toenails could also be found in the kitchen and something else, the only things that can't be found there would be the animals. However, if you lived in India or Africa, those would probably be in your kitchen too.