Monday, November 19, 2007

Skiing and the Spazzy Internets

Ok, so the internet is being a spaz and whisked away this beautifully composed post to never-never land, never to be seen again, so I'll do a quick recap for those of you who weren't...um... me, sitting here writing it.

Skiing is cool. I fell down a lot, as predicted. The Velkys have a little apartment place, where we spent the night. I fell down less the second day. I went real fast, since it's hard to slow down and stop once you get a certain amount of momentum going, so they all think I'm this crazy speed demon. A good time was had by all.

I wrote out for your enjoyment the little chart I made of dates and their cooresponding percentages through the year, but frankly I can't be bothered to re-write the whole thing. Suffice it to say that I reach the 1/3 mark on the 23rd, and plan to celebrate with some zmrzlina or a trip to my favorite little čajovňa for some tea and a vodna fajčie, despite the controversy it stirred up among my readers. A good time will probably be had by all.

Posts still to come:
•Excerpts from my journals- wacky stuff I wrote while bored in school
•Crappy poetry that I've written over the years
•More mundane details than you or your grandmother can handle
•Whatever other random flotsam I dredge up from my murky mudpuddle of a mind of to regale you, dear readers.

Anyways, please take a minute to comment with questions or stuff that you want me to write about. Comments=Love, to a blogger.

4 comments:

Adam said...

And a blogger thou art, dear girl.

Anonymous said...

Blogger love to you my dear. Please keep posting. We love to hear the details even of the mundandities!!
mom

Anonymous said...

Aub,
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hope you had a nice day. We missed you !
How about a rundown of some of the basics. What is your room like at the Velkys. The street you live on, an average day in your life, what is the food like there. Just some everday stuff of your circumstances.
Love you
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Look at that -- a few minutes scanning your site and I've already been educated....I've been reading my own family's blogs and rarely commented (my first comments were swallowed by the computer, as was your most recent blog, apparently) so i figured reading was 9/10's of the battle anyway. Now you let it out that comments are pretty important,too. Thanks for helping the rest of us to catch up with what's up in the blogging world.
Old Tom for the Bergies
ps -- you're ahead of us wrt snow -- just got our first dose, and the lifts started running on Thanksgiving Day.