Monday, November 13, 2006

Christmas List

At the expense of my countercultural, non-materialistic image, I'll be listing my wish list for Christmas here for the convenience of relatives and anyone who just wants to get me a present. If you're not planning to get me anything, feel free to read the list and analyze my character based on the kind of stuff I like. I'll keep adding to this list as I think of stuff. Auntie Dawn, I love you very much, but please don't spend more than $30 dollars on me this year. I wear a medium or a 7 or 8 in pretty much everything. The dancewear is all available and cheapish at discount dance.

Okay, here it go!

  • This t-shirt
  • Or this one
  • Gaynor Minden pointe shoes (I'll look up the size later)
  • Grishko "Performance Series" SCP6
  • Natalie N8007 leotard
  • D5104 Dance Department dance shorts or similar
  • A fiberglass cello case, if you've got a few hundred dollars to spend
  • Psychonauts, which is a computer game that's supposed to be really good.

No comments: