Thursday, October 19, 2006

Someday

Someday I will play guitar on the roof.

Someday I want to try raw meat.

Someday I want a non-creepy and gross guy to like me.

Someday I will learn to stand on my head.

Someday I will grow dreadlocks, then shave my head when I get tired of them.

Someday I will go on a long road trip with no destination.

Someday I will fast for a whole day.

Someday I want to get a really cool henna tattoo.

Someday I will actually get around to giving out christmas cards and presents.

Now, I have to go to class. One of these days, I'll skip and go out for ice cream instead. Or maybe not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i love it! Amen to the whole non creepy guy thing! and henna is fun! ahha now i have to go 2 schol.. but if u r going out 4 ice-cream.. lol j/k!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Those all sound like fun... Well not the non gross guy liking me one. Cause that would be creepy, and gross and therefore it wouldn't work. We all have our "somedays" haha. But usually we don't ever get to our "somedays".

Anonymous said...

hey, most of those sound pretty good, although I'm going to have to agree with Spencer that the non-gross guy liking me would be really creepy for obvious reasons. Best of luck on all of those!